Plan Your Wedding @ The Library!
Are you getting married in 2015? Congratulations! Did you know the library has books and magazines that can help you plan your wedding?
- Style Your Perfect Wedding
- The Everything Wedding Book: Your All-in-One Guide to Planning the Wedding of Your Dreams by Katie Martin
- Emily Post’s Wedding Etiquette by Anna Post
- How to Have the Wedding You Want (Not the One Everybody Else Wants You to Have) by Christine Egan
- The Inspired Wedding: Seven Handcrafted Themes for Your Big Day by Emma Arendoski
- Stylish Weddings: 50 Simple Ideas to Make from Top Designers by Jenny Doh
- Rustic Chic Wedding: 55 Projects for Creating Your Own Wedding Style by Morgann Hill
- Prairie-Style Weddings: Rustic and Romantic Farm, Woodland and Garden Celebrations by Fifi O’Neill
Random Wedding Fun
- The Wedding Dress: 300 Years of Bridal Fashions by Edwina Ehrman
- Save the Date: The Occasional Mortifications of a Serial Wedding Guest by Jen Doll
- The Bridesmaids: True Tales of Love, Envy, Loyalty –And Terrible Dresses by Eimear Lynch
A Few of My Favorite Wedding Movies
- License to Wed
- Father of the Bride
- The Hangover
- My Best Friend’s Wedding
- Runaway Bride
- Wedding Crashers
- 27 Dresses
Photo credit: HalloweenFashion
Stephanie C is the Senior Librarian at the Brisbane Library. She is currently planning a wedding with her fiancé and is having fun looking for ideas in all of the books available at the library!